Att-Wyo CEFCU Offers a Local Scholarship Along with an Opportunity to win a Statewide Scholarship
2023 Statewide College Scholarship Program
Memo to Applicants
To: All Scholarship Applicants
From: Attica Wyoming CEFCU
Date: October 31, 2022
RE: How to apply for a college scholarship
Thank you for your interest in our scholarship program, offered in partnership with the New York Credit Union Association. Please review the following instructions carefully before completing your application.
- Complete and save the scholarship application form. Please use only the space provided on the form to answer the questions. Other than where specified on the application form, no attachments, resumes, pictures or other materials of any kind should be submitted or used to answer the questions.
- You and your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the back page of the application form.
- You must obtain a credit union verification code from your credit union in order to verify eligibility.
- Submit your application online at: https://www.nycua.org/more/scholarship-program/2-uncategorised/1335-college-scholarship-program-applicants by January 7, 2023, along with:
- a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11; and
- an essay response.
If any portion is incomplete or not included, the application will not be considered.
Please save and upload the documents as three separate files (pdf, Word, jpg only; Google Docs will not be accepted):
- Scholarship Application
- High School Transcript
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact ATTICA WYOMING CEFCU at 585-591-1055. Winner notifications will be sent in May 2023. Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!
**All applications must be done online through the statewide site to qualify for local funds.